Low stock: 5 left
Benefits for You
Benefits for You
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH
- Helps with shrinkage
- A great way to seal in moisture
- Strengthens your curls
RAW SHEA BUTTER- We LOVE shea butter. Shea butter softens your hair & reduces split ends. Shea butter also seals in moisture to deeply moisturize your hair.
GLYCERIN - Helps with moisturizing your hair and avoiding split ends. It also relieves itchiness of the scalp. But most importantly, this is the queen of helping define your curls!
SWEET ALMOND OIL- Sweet Almond Oil increases shine & strengthens natural hair. It also tackles dandruff, making sure you have the healthiest scalp on the planet! It helps with hair growth, seals in moisture, conditions hair, and more! Not to mention it's GREAT for ALL HAIR TYPES.
AVOCADO OIL- A super lightweight oil that penetrates the hair shaft and moisturizes your hair! It helps prevent breakage, dandruff, and repairs damaged hair.
JOJOBA OIL- This oil shares many similarities with sebum, aka the oil our scalp naturally produces. It deeply penetrates the hair shaft and follicle to leave our hair feeling amazing.
XANTHAN GUM - This increases the thickness of the product.
SUNFLOWER LECITHIN OIL - This oil is high in antioxidants that protect and strengthens your scalp and hair. Contains choline and inotisol (B vitamins) that support the growth of healthy hair. It restores hair by enhancing the amount of protein needed and strengthening hair strands. It also Improves texture and enhances shine. It is high in fatty acids which help your hair preserve and sustain moisture.
NEEM OIL - Perfect for growing your hair! It's a natural cure for dandruff and a dry scalp, reduces frizz, and hydrates your hair.
FRANKINCENSE, LEMON, TEA TREE, AND SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OILS:
- Frankincense essential oil cures dandruff, gives shine to hair, makes the hair roots stronger (therefore making the hair healthier), and overall promotes hair growth.
- Lemon essential oil is a well-known antiseptic that disinfects minor cuts and wounds in the scalp you may not even knew you had. (cuts on my scalp? No way!) It also helps simulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth. It’s also helpful to reduce overly greasy hair.
- Tea tree essential oil promotes longer and thicker hair, battles against dandruff, and improves scalp health.
- Sweet Orange essential oil soothes the scalp, moisturizes dry strands, promotes hair growth and infuses Vitamin C into the hair.
How to Use
How to Use
*A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!*
- First spritz your hair with Kuru's Hydration Spray (or water I suppose) and make sure to completely saturate your hair.
- Next, apply an average amount of sealant butter to your strands, making sure to sooth it in to your hair.
- Twist or braid your hair and cover with a bonnet!
Kuru's Sealant Butter
By far my favorite product. I love the smell and the moisture it gives my hair. If you're debating whether or not to get it, get it. You won't be disappointed.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! If you have not purchased it you need to!!!! You will NOT regret it! Thanks kimmy <3
THE PRODUCT LOVES YOU!! <3
So, of course, as her bestfriend, I got to use her products first hand, and let me just say this: her products work. My hair been feeling soft and I’ve been seeing my hair grow faster and faster. Thank you Kimberly!! Hehe.
LMAO it's only naturallllll... YAY you're welcome Victor!
I started using this stuff months ago and my hair has continuously thanked me with growth and strength. Definitely recommend
Yay for seeing results!! I'm glad!